We are looking for an engineer to lead our team of automation, software and electrical engineers.
The role will entail lifecycle management of furnace control projects, from initial enquiry, preparation of initial design and BOM, production and project delivery, through to final commissioning and handover.
The role demands knowledge and/or experience in the following areas (training will be provided if any gaps exist):
- PLC system design and programming (Siemens and Allen Bradley).
- SCADA system design (training in SSi SuperData will be provided).
- Preparation of Bills of Material.
- Preparation of electrical, wiring, circuit diagrams and P&IDs using AutoCAD or similar software.
- Testing, quality, and compliance with EU directives, industry safety and process norms.
- Site commissioning, training, handover to customer, and after sales support.
The successful candidate will have high a level of written and oral communication skills, be organised, detail oriented, technically creative, have good leadership/personal skills and be highly motivated to continuously improve our products and systems.
Salary: competitive, based on skills and experience.