- Pump inhibition and sample line protection by continuous monitoring of probe mV and furnace temperature. If parameters are not met, sample is not permitted.
- Easy to use touch screen display with on-screen chart recorder/data logger.
- Configurable auto adjustment mode replaces manual adjustment of correction factor = Probe+IR.
- Integrated and easily configurable automatic calibration.
- Included analogue inputs (to enable pump inhibition based on furnace paramter) and analogue outputs (for retransmission of recorded values to PLC or SCADA).
- Session recording with customizable user names and equipment
- FNC and Nitriding Calculations with optional H2 Hydrogen Cell.
XGA Viewer software included, featuring:
- Multiple languages
- Download tabular, chart data with session data and notes.
- Print charts and tabular data.
- Setup session mode and edit facility, operators, furnaces.
- Real-time graphical display on PC.
- Export data to CSV
- Backup data and settings.