Features of the portable touch screen data logger
- 20 or 40 configurable analogue inputs: J, K, E, T, N, B, R, S, mV or V.
- High definition colour touch screen with built in data logger/chart recorder.
- Robust case designed for harsh industrial environments.
- USB, Ethernet communications for easy connection to PC to download survey data or view in real-time.
- AMS compliant survey templates to reduce data entry.
- Easy to use configuration and calibration screens.
- Live tolerance deviation alarm, history, and survey timers reduce human error to minimise furnace downtime.
SDS Reporter Software Features
Included Windows software supports quick and easy creation of comprehensive survey reports. Data can be analysed within the software, exported to Excel/CSV, or printed, and the template editor allow templates to contain site/furnace/process/standard/technician specific data to reduce the amount of time entering data pre/post survey.